|Phone:||+390 187 978 210|
Summary of CV:
She is a Post Doc fellow at the ENEA Marine Environment Research Centre, where she has been co-tutor of MSC-equivalent students. Her research interests deals with marine bioconstructors, carbon cycling in the Mediterranean and ocean acidification, in particular its effects on biomineralization processes in bryozoans. She collaborates with the Natural History Museum of London, the Universities of Edinburgh and Glasgow, where she developed extensive experience in Microscopy (Optical and Scanning Electron Microscopy), mineralogical and geochemical investigation (XRD and Microprobe) and basic molecular techniques. Snorkelling guide in MPA’s and SCUBA diver with experience in underwater fieldwork in the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean.
- RODOLFO-METALPA R., LOMBARDI C., COCITO S., HALL-SPENCER J., GAMBI M.C. (2010). Effect of acidification and high temperatures on the bryozoan Myriapora truncata at natural CO2 vents. Marine Ecology- An evolutionary perspective DOI: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2009.00354.x
- LOMBARDI C., TAYLOR P.D., COCITO S. (2009). Systematics of the bryozoan genus Pentapora (Cheilostomata) from the Pliocene to Recent. Zoological Journal of Linnean Society (Accepted)
- LOMBARDI C., TAYLOR P.D., COCITO S. (2008) Importance of zooidal polymorphs in the species-level taxonomy of bryozoans. Journal of Morphology , 269 (12): 1475
- LOMBARDI C., S. COCITO, K. HISCOCK, ANNA OCCHIPINTI, M. SETTI, P.D. TAYLOR (2008). Influence of seawater temperature on growth bands, mineralogy and carbonate production in a bioconstructional bryozoan. Facies, 54: 333–342
- LOMBARDI C., S. COCITO, ANNA OCCHIPINTI (2008). Distribution of Pentapora fascialis (Bryozoa, Cheilostomata) along the western italian coasts. JMBAUK , 88(4): 711-717