|Phone:||39 0382 984875|
Summary of CV:
She is a Post-Doc fellow at Pavia University, where she has had teaching experiences and has been co-tutor for MSC-equivalent students and a PhD student. Her research interests deal with marine and brackish-water benthic communities, ecological indices, and applications of fuzzy logic to uncertain ecological data. She is the creator of a user-friendly software for developing fuzzy indices of ecological quality (F-IND). She participated in national and international projects, and she is author of about 30 scientific papers, 12 of which on peer-reviewed journals.
- DI FRANCO A., MARCHINI A., MILAZZO M., BAIATA P., CHEMELLO R., 2009. Developing a Scuba Trail Vulnerability Index (STVI): a case study from a Mediterranean MPA. Biodiversity and Conservation, 18: 1201-1217.
- MARCHINI A., FACCHINETTI T., MISTRI M., 2009. F-IND: a framework to design fuzzy indices of environmental conditions. Ecological Indicators 9(3): 485-496.
- MARCHINI A. MUNARI C., MISTRI M., 2008. Functions and ecological status of eight Italian lagoons examined using Biological Traits Analysis (BTA). Marine Pollution Bulletin 56: 1076-1085.
- MISTRI M., MUNARI C., MARCHINI A., 2008. The fuzzy index of ecosystem integrity (FINE): a new index of environmental integrity for transitional ecosystems. Hydrobiologia 611: 81-90.
- MARCHINI A., MARCHINI C., 2006. A fuzzy logic model to recognise ecological sectors in the lagoon of Venice based on the benthic community. Ecological Modelling, 193: 105-118.