|Phone:||39 0382 984875|
Summary of CV:
He has been in charged by UNIPV of following all questions concerning the E.M. Doctorate proposal and of referring to the academic staff, associated partners and administrative offices of the University. He is a Post doc fellow with expertise in Marine and Freshwater Ecology and Biological invasions. He published more than 50 papers on aquatic ecology issues. Since 1997 he has been collaborating in all international and national project of the Ecology Section of the Department. He has been co-tutoring 2MSC-equivalent dissertations an 1 PhD thesis dealing with aquatic ecology research issues. He is creator and teacher of the didactic project FOR-MARE (http://www.for-mare.eu), for higher education in Marine Protected Areas.
- HARDING J.M., KINGSLEY-SMITH P., SAVINI D., MANN R., (2007). Comparison of predation signatures left by Atlantic oyster drills (Urosalpinx cinerea Say, Muricidae) and veined rapa whelks (Rapana venosa Valenciennes, Muricidae) in bivalve prey. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, 352: 1-11. (ISSN 0022-0981; IF: 2.074).
- MINCHIN D., FLOERL O., SAVINI D., OCCHIPINTI AMBROGI A. (2006). Small craft and the spread of exotic species. In: J. Davenport, Davenport J.D. (eds). The Ecology of Transportation: Managing Mobility for the Environment. Chapter 6: 99-118 pp
- SAVINI D., OCCHIPINTI AMBROGI A. (2006). Consumption rates and prey preference of the invasive alien gastropod Rapana venosa (Gastropoda: Muricidae) in a locality of the Northern Adriatic Sea. Helgol Mar Res., 60: 153-159. (ISSN 1438-387X; IF: 1.591).
- OCCHIPINTI AMBROGI A., SAVINI D., FORNI G. (2005). A six-years monitoring of the macrobenthos off Cesenatico coast (Emilia Romagna, Northern Adriatic). Science of the Total Environment, 353: 317-328. (ISSN 0048-9697; IF: 2.579).
- OCCHIPINTI AMBROGI A., SAVINI D. (2003). Biological invasions as a component of global change in stressed marine ecosystems. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 46: 542-551 (ISSN 0025-326X; IF: 2.562).