Each application should contain 2 recommendation letters. The following procedure is used to send these application letters to the MARES secretariat.
- The applicant fills in the contact details of the person who will write the recommendation letter to the MARES secretariat.
- NOTE that recommendation letters should be written by academics (people with advanced academic background, currently or earlier active in academic research or teaching)
- The recommender downloads the recommendation letter template (download here) and fills it in.
- The letters need to be sent to the MARES Secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by regular mail (address information) by the recommenders themselves, not the applicant.
- Recommenders may be contacted during the evaluation process for further information