Updates or changes on the individual trainings will be published at this page. At the bottom you can find a calendar that lists all the MARES Trainings in a handy schedule format.
- February 28th 2014:
- The training "Effects of ocean acidification and global warming on Mediterranean marine organisms" has been updated. It will take place from September 1st to September 7th 2014. Enrolment deadline is set at May 1st 2014.
- January 28th 2014:
- The training "Quantitative Ecosystem Approach to Fisheries" has been added to the training catalogue. The course is free and will be organised in Sete, France. The enrolment deadline is set at 03/03/2014
- November 29th 2013:
- The training "Science and Dogma: Testing Hypotheses" has been converted to an online Skype training. Its price has been reduced from 200€ to 0€ for MARES Trainees.
- November 22nd 2013:
- The training "Stable isotopes: analysis and application in trophic ecology" will take place from March 24th to March 27th 2014. Enrolment deadline is January 15th 2014.
- November 20th 2013:
- The training "Dredging and the Environment" organized by our partner DEME - a prominent company with lots of expertise in dredging - has reduced its minimum amount of participants from 10 to 5. Please notify the MARES Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the enrolment deadline (November 30th 2013) if you wish to participate in this training. The training can only take place when at least 5 participants are registered.
- November 12th 2013:
- The training "Experimental Design and Analysis of Multivariate Data" will take place from January 27th to January 31st. The enrolment deadline is set at January 15th 2014.
- September 5th 2013:
- The training "Scientific Diving Training Course - A Long Term Monitoring Programme on Reef Communicty at Bangka Island (Indonesia)" has changed its enrolment deadline from Sept 5th 2013 to November 5th 2013.
- September 1st 2013:
- The New Training Catalogue (nr.3 - 2013) has been published on August 30th 2013.
Overview of the planned training courses in calendar format